If you have doubts about the Syltia clothing brand, we will answer your queries & give you a fair idea to make a purchase or avoid!
To all women who get bored with their old clothes at some point, are you looking for something fashionable to add to your wardrobe? Syltia.com is here to understand your needs better!
It’s an online store based out of the United States! Here, you can find some high-quality top & bottom wear for women! This brand offers you a handful of clothing options; you don’t have to visit various brands to search for a specific piece.
But before you spend your hard-earned money, we recommend you go through this article for a fair overview.
Products In Syltia
It’s a women’s clothing store, here you can find:
- Mid-length dresses, jumpsuits, 2-piece sets
- Deep dive printed tops, V-neck sleeveless tops, Vintage V-neck tops, etc
- Sweaters “knitted & printed,” cardigans, Jackets, coats
- Sweatshirt & hoodies
- Casual but staple long sleeve shirts
Syltia.com Business Overview
A new brand or online website should not be trusted so quickly. A few fraudulent companies can scam your crucial details or sell you dupe for the original price.
While reviewing the website of Syltia, we came across the following features:
- You can contact the store at – email@example.com
- Credit card company– XBP International Ltd, 145-147, St. John Street, London, England
- The official address is missing from the website
- Free shipping over 79$
- 30-day return policy
- Shipping with – Fed Ex, UPS
- A full refund if canceling the order before 24 hours
- 10% fee after canceling 24 hours
- Returning undamaged product in 7 business days
- Stores I.P address, device data, and location
- Shares data with Shopify or other partners
Why Has Syltia Mixed Reviews?
There are multiple reasons why we have mixed reviews against Slytia; let’s put light on some!
Syltia.com provides a fake trust seal logo on their website, so chances are high they can also steal your personal information, financial information, and credit card information.
While reviewing the website, we discovered that the product catalog isn’t unique and feels copy-pasted. The Syltia website has copied the content from other sites or resold the clothes at unbelievable offers. We have compared the website and not only the range. Even the theme matches another clothing brand, which makes it problematic!
Other Negative Highlights
- The website was introduced in March 2021, relatively early, to build trust
- Trust rank is relatively low, with minimal traffic
- Mixed reviews are found on every platform
- The official address of the company is missing
- The website is not correctly laid out
- Overall engagement is relatively low
- This website offers you a lot of options to choose from
- The method of shipping and return policy are mentioned on the website
- FAQ page is available to clear the concerns
- Other websites have also reviewed the Syltia
As you can see, the positive points are few, forcing consumers to think twice before trusting this brand.
A few points, which include – a 1% trust rank, mixed reviews, data being shared with a third party or shallow engagement, point out the scam nature. The essential foundation is relatively weak! This clarifies that Syltia.com is not trustable with your money.
For consumer reviews, we visited the “product review” section, and we were surprised how it had only positive reviews. Too much positivity looks fraudulent! We were not able to find any substantial reviews on social media.
In a nutshell, when it comes to Syltia, no solid proof of legitimacy is available! To summarise the article, Syltia.com is not said to be a trusted source, and you should refrain from making any purchases as of now.